Choose your pack and start now.
Why should I have a Will?
- Mainly to show how you would like your possessions given out after you have gone. It stops the government from distributing your possessions against your wishes.
- So you can do all you can to ensure your children are looked after the way you would like when both you and your partner are gone.
- Arrange your affairs so your children are provided for during their lives and reduce the impact of possible tax.
- You can decide who to give control of your digital assets to.
- Reduce paperwork for your relations left behind
- Minimise the chance your will may be contested and subject to challenges from family members
- One or two wills depending on which pack you choose.
- Binding Death Nomination (if needed) it’s required for your superannuation.
- Enduring Power of Attorney (Financial) so your financial, legal and lifestyle matters can be taken care of by someone you trust.
- Appointment of Medical Treatment Decision Maker who can make medical decisions and gather health information when you are not able to.
- An Advance Care Directive which lists your instructions and values regarding your medical matters.
- Bundles can be completed for Victorians only. Wills are available for all other states and territories.
- Single Will $330
- Single Bundle $440
- Couple Wills $550
- Couple Bundle $660
All prices include GST.
- Discretionary testamentary trust $330 per trust
- Any additional structures like family trusts $110 each